Sorry, but we are unable to take new insurance and medical billing cases at this time. You should explore the AdvoConnection directory to find an insurance and billing specialist. July 2016
- Has your insurance company denied your benefits, claims, or appeals?
- Do you need help negotiating a medical bill?
- Are you having trouble dealing with your medical paperwork?
Our insurance resolution services cover the full range of issues that routinely make life difficult for patients. We have developed our own software to track insurance claims and medical paperwork to make sure you receive every benefit to which you are entitled. When you work with a navigator, you will learn to conquer the insurance maze.
How does this work?
We begin with a thorough intake consultation to assess your situation and establish goals.
We then propose and implement solutions to your achieve those goals. For example, we can…
- Organize your medical paperwork.
- Review insurance company Explanation of Benefits and compare them with your bills.
- Determine which claim denials should be appealed.
- File claims and appeals on your behalf and follow through until they are completed.
- Escalate insurance problems when necessary, including filing appeals with state-level insurance commissioners.
- Provide you with a simple explanation of which bills to pay and why.
* Patient Navigator LLC does not diagnose, treat clients or recommend a treatment plan. We are not a substitute for the consultation and care of doctors and other health care providers. We provide you with research and information to use with your doctors. Always check with your health care team before making medical decisions.