- Are you overwhelmed by the information you found on “Dr. Google?”
- Do you need peer-reviewed, up to date clinical information to answer your questions?
- Are you worried that your doctors may not have provided you with all of your treatment options?
Our medical research services go above and beyond what you would find on your own. We tailor the contents exactly to your specifications and provide you with a personal report.
How does this work?
We begin with a thorough intake consultation to assess your situation and establish goals.
We then use various methodologies to write your personal research report. For example, we will…
- Search, review and explain relevant academic and research literature from peer-reviewed journals and publications.
- Research the questions in various clinical databases and in other peer-reviewed, science-based information sources.
- Contact researchers and physicians around the world who are experts in the field.
- Annotate key research findings for your use with your medical team.
- Compile a detailed clinical trial search based on well-constructed parameters.
- Deliver to you a written, individualized, fully-sourced report.
See what other patients have said about our medical research services.
Ready to get started? Contact us for a complimentary, 10-minute consultation.
* Patient Navigator LLC does not diagnose, treat clients or recommend a treatment plan. We are not a substitute for the consultation and care of doctors and other health care providers. We provide you with research and information to use with your doctors. Always check with your health care team before making medical decisions.